(二)主从句本质                                    
(三)宾语从句                                 
(四)状语从句                                 
(五)定语从句                                 
五、模块五 日常交际       【1个考点】

A. 从下面方框中选出与下列各句中划线部分意思相同或相近,并能替换划线部
分的选项。(共4小题,每小题1分;计4分)
A.flies          B.asfor        C.gets lost    D.says

26.Theradio reports that there will be another strong wind in South China.
27.Well,talking about my study, I’d like to begin with my English learning.
28.LittleKim usually loses her way in the city.
29.Timegoes by quickly!
B.从各题的ABC、三个选项中选择正确答案。(共17小题,每小题1分;共17分)
30.——Is ___________magazine yours, Joe?
    ——No, I dont have___________magazine.
Aa; aBthe; the   Cthe; a  
31.——Could you tell me___________?
    ——He’s a bank clerk.
A.who your father is            
B.what your father does
C.where your father works
32.——Oil is everywhere in thisstore, so you ___________know smoking
        is forbidden here.
    ——I’msorry.
A.can           B.may          C.must
33Im sorryto have you waiting so long for Marcia, and Imafraid it’ll be
ten minutes she comes back.
AbeforeBafterCuntil
34The old man asked the girl totake another seat ___________he wanted to
sit next to his wife.
Abecause Bso that Cso
35.——I have to be off right now.
    ——Whata pity! I___________you could stay a little longerwith us.
A.think        B.amthinking  C.thought
36.The students in the highergrades ___________Imet in a football game
are my good friends now.
A.when            B.which        C.who
37.——___________scientific attitude is needed in developing ourcity.
    ——I agree with you.In this way, we can make ___________mistakes.
A.Fewer; less  B.Less; more   C.More; fewer
38——Would you like some juice orcoffee?
——___________.Ireally don’t mind.
AEither BNeitherCBoth
39.Because of the support from all over the country,beautiful new
    buildings___________here and there in the earthquake-hit areas in
Sichuan.
A.cansee      B.can be seen   C.will be seen
40.——Where’s my music disc? I can’tsee it!
    ——You’dbetter ___________the disc carefully in yourbedroom.
A.look up      B.lookthrough C.lookfor
41.——Ilike this set of sofa so much, but I don’tknow ___________it in
        my small house.
    ——You’re supposed to put it in the living room.
A.where to put B.why to put   C.how to put
42Kate was so glad___________she received a Christmas gift from his
grandparents away in Thailand.
Athat Bwhen Cif
43.There’s ___________wrong with the camera.Look! It works well.
A.something    B.nothing      C.everything
44.While we were running on the playground, Jack suddenlystopped
__________and lay on the ground, sowe all stopped ___________
what was wrong with him.
A.to run; to see      
B.running; seeing   
C.running; to see
45.——The T-shirt looks nice on you! How much does it___________?
    ——I just ___________ten dollars for it.
A.take; afforded     
B.cost; paid      
C.cost; spent
46.A student in my class said tome, “If I ___________our math teacher,I
___________makemath learning easier and moreinteresting instead
of giving the kids much homework to do every day.”  
A.were; would     B.am;will            C.was;could
C)补全对话。根据对话内容,从下面方框中选出适当的选项补全对话。
(共4小题,每小题4分,计4分)
A: Hi, Lucy    47    ? I called you but your mother said you were out.
  B: I went to Kentucky with my friends.
  A: Why did you go there?
  B: Because I love the food very much.
  A:    48    .
  B: That’s right. And the noise made meuncomfortable.
  A:    49    .
  B: Yes, that makes people not stay long. Sowe left early.    50     ?
  A: Nothing much. I just want to know when wewill meet on Sunday.
  B: At 7:00 o’clock.
  A: OK. Thanks.

A.     What’s  the matter?

B.      And the  chairs are too hard.

C.      Where  did you go?

D.     But it  is very crowded there.

47.   48.    49.     50.  

六、完形填空。通读下面两篇短文,根据短文内容,从ABC三个选项中选出可以填入空白处的正确答案。(共20 小题,每小题1分;共计20分)
完形填空解题步骤:(2步)
1读原文:理清上下文逻辑,可预填答案(绝不能看选项)

2再读原文:找出每个答案的依据(在原文中)
特别注意:完形选材:积极向上正能量。

A
A teenage girl couldn't stand her parents' family rules, so she left home. She wanted to be      51     .But she had poor education and several yearslater she had to ask for food on the street for a living. Now her father has died. Her mother is an old woman. But she isstill    52     her daughter.Shehas been to every corner of the city. Everywhere shegoes, she    53     a big photo of herself on the wall.At the lower part of the photo she writes, “Istill love you …,    54     
home!”
One day, the daughter saw one of the photos. The face was familiar(熟悉). "Is that mymother?" She moved closer and read the      55    : I still love you ….She cried. When she got home, it was earlymorning. She    56     the door.Thedoor opened itself. She rushed to her mother's     57     .Her mother was sleeping.She woke her mother up,“It's me!Your      58    is back home!” Themother and daughter held each other, full of      59     tears(眼泪). The daughter asked,“Why is the door not locked? A thief could get in. ” The mother answered      60    ,“The door has never been locked since you left. ” The door of parents' love for their children will never beclosed.
51.A.famous                             B.poor                            C.pretty
52.A.looking through                B.looking after               C.looking for
53.A.looks at                             B.puts up                        C.finds out
54.A.come back                        B.go back                       C.run back
55.A.photo                                B.words                         C.poster
56.A.pulled open                      B.unlocked                     C.knocked on
57.A.bathroom                          B.bedroom                            C.kitchen
58.A.son                                    B.daughter                            C.grandchild
59.A.happy                               B.moody                        C.angry
60.A.politely                             B.exactly                        C.softly
B
Who taught you to walk when you were little? Who worries the most when you are      61   ? Who makes you dinner?It’s your     62    . Nomatter what happens, she’ll      63   the love for you.
Do you know how did     64    Day come into being(产生) ? Itbegan in the US in 1907 whenan      65   girl named Anna Jarvisstarted a campaign to honor(给……以荣誉) mothers.She believed that mothers could     66    people to get over the      67   of the War and tostrengthen (加长) the relationshipinside families.
OnMother’s day, children usually help their mothers do      68   .In western countries, bringingmothers      69   in bed is common.A motherwill get up late while her children make her favorite breakfast.Childrenalso make their own Mother’s Day card      70   a thank-you note.Or they buygifts and flowersfor their mothers.
61.A.lazy                                   B.ill                                C.sleepy
62.A.father                                B.mother                        C.sister
63.A.continue                         B.stop                             C.start
64.A.Children’s                         B.Women’s                     C.Mother’s
65.A.Asian                                B.Australian                   C.American
66.A.help                                  B.ask                              C.order
67.A.worry                                B.pain                             C.memory
68.A.homework                        B.housework                  C.hair
69.A.flowers                             B.clothes                        C.breakfast
70.A.with                                  B.for                               C.From
第三部分  阅读理解(共15小题,共计30分)
七、阅读下面短文,根据短文内容判断句子的正误。正确的涂“A”错误的涂“B”。(共5小题,每小题2分;计10分)
“是非判断题”必胜解题步骤:(2步)
1、有的放矢:读题目,找出关键词并记忆
2、精准定位:带着题目关键词在原文中找出相应位置
特别注意:半对半错即为“错”B

When every Apple fan was waiting for the nextsurprise, Steve Jobs(乔布斯),thefounder and former CEO(首席执行官) of Apple,passed away on October 5th, 2011 at the age of fifty-six after aseven-year-long battle(斗争) withcancer. What is Jobs best remembered for? Many of us would name some greatproducts (产品):theiPod, the iTouch, the iPhone or the iPad. They have changed the way we enjoymusic,
television, and even books.
ButJobs brought much more to the world than these popular products. As asuccessful businessman, Jobs' passion (激情)and energy encouraged the world.He told usto “do what you love”. He said, “The only thing that keeps me going is that Ilove what I do, ” He believed “People with passion can change the world for thebetter. ” Jobs made computers interesting and easy to use. His iPhone, iPad andiTouch are popular around the world. People say Jobs sold dreams, not products.As the US President Barack Obama said, Jobs was “brave enough to thinkdifferently, bold (大胆的) enough tobelieve he could change the world,andtalented enough to do it.”
71.Steve Jobsis the founder and former CEO of Apple.
72.He died onOctober 15th,2011 and hedied of cancer.
73.Steve Jobs’product hardly changed the way people enjoy music.
74.What kepthim going on is that he wanted to make more money.
75.Steve Jobsbelieved that people with passion can change the world for the better.

八、阅读下面两篇短文,根据短文内容选择正确答案。(共10小题,每小题2分;计20分)
“选择型阅读”必胜解题步骤:(3步)
1、有的放矢:读题目,找出关键词及发问中心并记忆;
2、精准定位:带着题目关键词在原文中找出相应位置
3、确定答案:在原文关键词左右找出答案
特别注意:阅读理解正确答案特征:原文句子同意转换的结果。

A

Sunny boy 10-26-2012 2:15 pm

Hi, I’m planning a trip to Europe  this summer. I haven’t decided where to go yet, but I’d like to experience  Britain and France. And I don’t want to spend too much money. Any ideas?

Esperanto 10-26-2012 2:23 pm

I had tour to Britain last year.  It’s a very nice place. I had a great time there. If you get a chance, visit  Stratford. That’s the town where Shakespeare lived.
Miyako 10-26-2012 2:28 pm

First you should make sure what  you want to do there. Each country in Europe has so much to see. Are you  interested in museums and castles(城堡)? Or do you want to get to know anything modern?
Sunny boy 10-26-2012 3:02 pm

Yoshi- Good question. I’d like to  see some museums, but I also want to try some of France’s famous food, and a  castle would also be great.
Miyako 10-26-2012 3:21 pm

I think an English-France-Germany  trip might work well for you. You can do a little bit of everything. That’s  wonderful.
Esperanto 10-26-2012 3:38 pm

It’s easier to say than to do. It  will need a lot of money and take time. Sunny Boy isn’t so rich. I think he’d  better go to France first this time and he is still able to travel to England  or Germany in the future if possible.
Miyako 10-26-2012 3:54 pm

Esperanto—That sounds OK. But I’m  not sure if he will have another trip to Europe.
76.Wherecan we probably find the message?
       A.Ina school newspaper      
B.In a localmagazine            
C.On theInternet
77.Sunny Boyorganized the discussion in order to ___________.
       A.workout a travel plan              
B.make somenew friends     
C.find muchpleasure
78.Miyakosuggested Sunny boy should ___________.
       A.takea simple tour to three countries
B.visitmodern cities in Europe
C.chooseEngland for future travel
79.Esperantowas considering Sunny Boy’s difficulty with ___________.
       A.language                            B.transportation                    C.money
80.When Miyakosaid “ That sounds OK.” , she was ___________
    Esperanto’sidea.
       A.agreeingwith                    B.notagreeing with             C.enjoying

B
Waste can be seen everywhere in the school.Somestudents ask for more food than they can eat and others often forget to turnoff the lights when they leave the classroom.Theysay they can afford these things.But I don't agree with them.
    Waste can bring a lot of problems.AlthoughChina is rich in some resources(资源),we are short of(缺乏)others,for example, fresh water(淡水).Itis reported that we will have no coal(煤)oroil to use in 100 years.So if we goon wasting our resources, what can we use in the future and where can we move?Think about it.I think weshould say no to the students who waste things every day.Everybodyshould stop wasting as soon as possible.
In our everyday life, we can do many things to stopwaste from happening, for example, turn off the water taps(水龙头)whenwe finish washing, turn off the lights when we leave the classroom, try not toorder more food than we need, and so on.Littleby little, everything will be changed.Wastecan be stopped one day, if we do our best.
81.Fromthe passage we know that some students often in the
      school.
A.eattoo much           B.don't workhard          C.wastethings               
82.Whichis not mentioned(提及) in thispassage?
A.Freshwater.            B.Forest.                            C.Oil.
83.Whatmay happen in 100 years?
A.Wemay still have enough oil.        
B.We may still have enough coal.
C.We may have no coal or oil to use.
84.Whichof the following is right?
A.Wastebrings problems.     
B.Wastecan bring no problem.
C.Chinais rich in fresh water.
85.Whichis the best title of this passage?
A.StopWasting              B.Schoollife                  C.Wastein the School

B 卷 ( 共50分)
一、完成对话。在对话的空格中填上适当的单词,使对话完整正确。一空一词。把答案按编号依次填入下方表格内。(共10小题,每小题1分,计10分)
完成对话解题步骤:(2步)
(1) 读短文:理清上下文逻辑(可预填答案);
(2) 再读短文:找出每个答案的依据(在原文中)。
特别注意:完成对话正确答案特征:(2
唯一性;
必有原文依据。

Police:          Miss Snow, can you tell me what happened to you yesterday evening?
Miss Snow: I was attacked (攻击) .
P:    Now, what do youremember about the      1     ?
M:   Well, I was so      2     the whole day yesterday that I couldn’'t stop my job
    for a      3    until I finished it verylate in the evening.
P:    What time did you      4     your office?
M:   At a quarter pastnine.
P:    Are you      5     ?
M:  Oh, yes. I wear awatch every day.
P:    What did you dothen?
M:   Well, I closed thedoor and quickly went      6     to the first floor. When I
    got to my car I found that I hadn’t      7     the door of the office.
P:    Did you go backthen?
M:   Yes, I quicklyreturned to my office. At the door I was about to take out my
     8    from my purse when suddenly      9     from behind hit me
on the head.
P:    Did you see the person      10    at that moment?
M:   No, it was darkthen and he wore a stocking(长筒袜)over his head.
P:   OK. Thank you MissSnow, please take care!

二、短文填空。用下面方框中单词的适当形式填入短文空格内,使短文意思正
确、通顺(每词限用一次)。将答案按编号依次填入下方表格内。(共10
题,每小题1分,计10分)
(一)解题步骤:(3步)两读一查
   1、读12词:确定12词的三方面:词义词性词形及其转化。
   2、读短文:确定两方面:
(1) 根据上下文逻辑确定词义(选对词)
(2) 根据句子语法结构确定词性及词形(填对词)。
3、检查:确认是否有单词拼写、时态、语态、习惯用法及词语选用上的错误,
         以确保答案的正确性。最后把答案填入答卷时,切勿错位。
特别注意:做题原则:重逻辑,轻语法。

(二)短文填空考点:8 =5 + 3全景呈现
★★★★★一、动词 (verb.)(7大考点 = 2 + 5)
(一)词性:(2个)
   1、动词 è名词
2、动词 è形容词 / 副词
(二)词形:(5个)
★1、谓语:主谓一致
★2、谓语:时态一致
★3、谓语:被动语态(9 + 1种)
★4、谓语:情态动词+动词原形 (14种)
★5、非谓语 (3种)
二、形容词(adj.)(4大考点=2+2)
(一)词性:(2个)
  ★1、形容词 è副词
2、形容词 è名词
(二)词形:(2个)
★1、形容词和副词的比较级、最高级
2、形容词 è反义词
三、名词 (n. )(4大考点 = 1 + 3)
(一)词性:(1个)
1、名词 è形容词
(二)词形:(3个)
★1、单数 è复数
2、名词所有格
3、名词1  è名词2
四、代词(pron.)(3大考点)
★1、人称代词
★2、不定代词
3、指示代词
★五、数词(num.)(4大考点)
★1、基数词 è序数词
2、基数词 è次数词
3、数词单位
4、整十复数
六、连接词 (conj.)
七、介词 (prep.)
八、冠词(art.)

two
noisy
grow
rain
be
peace
good
follow
art
someone
close
one

What’s the real meaning of the word “peace”? The      1     storymay tell us something about it.
There was once a king who offered an awardto an artist who could paint the
     2    picture of peace. Many      3     tried.The king looked at all the pictures. But there were only two he really likedand he had to choose between them.
One picture was a calm lake. The lake was a perfect thing for peacebecause of the high mountains around it. Overhead was a blue sky with whiteclouds.     4  who saw this picture thought that it was a perfect picture ofpeace.
The other picture had mountains too. But they were rugged (高低不平的). Above was the dark sky, from which heavyrain fell. A waterfall was rushing down the side of the mountain. This did notlook      5    at all. But when the king looked
     6    , he found behind the waterfall a verysmall bush      7    in the midst (在….中) of the waterfall and a mother bird sitting on her nest (鸟窝) in perfect peace.
The king gave the award to the artist who painted the      8     picture.Why? “Because,” explained the king, “peace does not mean      9     ina place where there is no      10    , no trouble or hard work. Peace means inthe midst of all those things, you’re still calm in your heart. That’s the realmeaning of peace.”

三、阅读表达。(共10小题,每小题1分,计10分)
A.根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出适当的选项补全短文,并将选项的编号字母依次填入题号后横线上。(共5小题,每题1分,计5分)

“六选五”解题步骤:(3步)
(1)有的放矢:先读选项,找出主语及关键词
(2)精准定位:通读原文,根据相关主题,并带着选项关键词与主语在原文
中找出相应位置;
(3)根据上下文的逻辑关系,确定最终答案。

TodayI’d like to introduce my pen pal Lisa to you all.
Lisais from New York, and she’s a vegetarian.      1     “Whyam I a vegetarian? Well, I love animals, so I don’t want to eat them. We canstay healthy if we eat only fruit and vegetables”, she always says.
     2      There are a few shops and restaurantsthat sell food just for them. For example, there’s a store near her house thatmakes lots of dishes with cheese and tofu. The tofu is great but she can’t eatthe cheese. It has too much fat.
It’seasy to be a vegetarian when she’s at home.      3     Shecan make different kinds of food, and she often cooks meals for her family.“They aren’t vegetarians, but they don’t mind vegetarian food.”
Insome restaurants it’s different to get vegetarian food. Last Sunday, she wentto Peter’s Steakhouse(牛排馆)with her friends. They all wanted to eat roast beef(烤牛肉).      4     Sheasked the waiter whether he could give something with no meat. He said, “Wouldyou like some fish?” “No, thanks, I only want vegetables –no meat, and nofish.” What the waiter said made her upset, “but this is a steakhouse, peoplecome here because they want to eat meat!”
Sothey didn’t eat in Peter’s Steakhouse.      5     There,Lisa had a big salad while her friends had meat pizzas (yuck!)
A. She prefers food that tastes good.
B. That’s someone who doesn’t eatmeat.
C. Instead, they went to an Italianrestaurant.
D. A lot of people are vegetarians inAmerica.
E. She looked for vegetarian food,but every dish had meat in it.
F. She cooks lots of interestingdishes from grains (谷物) and vegetables.

B.阅读下面短文,根据其内容,补全表格中所缺信息。请将答案按编号依次填入表格内的题号后横线上。(共10小题,每小题1分:计10分)
“任务型阅读”必胜解题步骤:(4步)
1、有的放矢:读表格内容,找出关键词及发问中心;
2、精准定位:带着表格关键词在原文中找出相应位置
3、确定答案:在原文关键词左右找出答案
4根据题目句子的语法结构确定填词的词性及词形

Happiness is important for everyone. Most people want tobe happy, but few know how to find happiness. Money and success alone do notbring lasting happiness. Happiness depends on ourselves. In other words, wemake our own happiness. Here are a few ways to help you be happier.
    The first secret of happiness is toenjoy the simple things in life. Too often, we spend so much time thinkingabout the future-for example, getting into college or getting a good job——thatwe fail to enjoy the present. You should enjoy life's simple pleasures, such asreading a good book, listening to your favorite music, or spending time withclose friends. People who have several close friends tend (有……打算) to live happier andhealthier lives.
    The second secret to leading a happylife is to be active. Many people experience this, dancing or playing a sport.You can forget about your problems, and only think about the activity.
    Finally, many people find happinessin helping others. According to studies, people feel good when they volunteertheir time to do many meaningful things for other people. If you want to feelhappier, do something nice for someone.

Title:         6      

What happiness

depends on?
Happiness depends not on         7       but

How to be happy?
Read a good book,         10   

or         11      
Dance or play a sport.
        14      your time to

do some meaningful things for

others.
Conclusion(结论)
Happiness is important for everyone and we make

happiness by         15      .
6.  7.  8.  9. 10.
11         12         13         14         15         

五、书面表达
“书面表达”必胜技巧:
1、书写工整;
2、体裁正确:4选1(议论文、说明文、议论说明文、记叙文)
3、要点完整;
4、零语法错误。

假如你叫王梦,最近,你就4月1日愚人节时中国学生能否在学校向学生和同学开玩笑问题调查了各方面的意见(见下表)。现在,请你根据表格中的信息用英文给某报社编辑一封信。
注意:  1.信件必须包括写信的原由及表格所列内容;
2.信件格式正确;
3.书写工整;
4.词数在80-100个左右。
短语提示:愚人节:April Fool’sDay   
开某人玩笑:play jokes on sb.

发表意见者

对愚人节时中国学生能否在学校向老师和同学开玩笑的不同意见。
同学
可以,使大家的生活充满了欢乐。
老师
不能,破坏了友谊,惹恼被开玩笑的人。
本人
可以,但不能太过分,开玩笑的行为希望在中午12点之前进行,因为这是西方的传统。
A possible vision:
Dear Editor,
    Recently, I did a survey about ifChinese students could play jokes on teachers or students on April Fool’s Day. Hereare the results.
    The students agree that Chinese studentsshould be allowed to do that because their lives are full of pleasure byplaying jokes. However, the teachers disagree. They think it breaks offthe friendship and it annoys the person who is played a joke on.
Inmy opinion,that playing jokes is OK but we shouldn’t do too much to offend people. It’sbetter to play jokes by twelve o’clock at noon because it’s the westerntradition.

参考答案:
A
26—30DBCAC              31—35 BCAAC             36—40 CCABC            
4145ABBCB               46—50 ACDBA               51-55ACBAB         
56-60CBBAC61—65BBACC              6670 ABBCA        
71-75ABBBA                76-80CAACB               81-85 CBCAA

B
一、完成对话:
laccidentattack 2busy     3breakrest 41eave   5. sure
6down  71ocked   8key  9somebodysomeone 10clearly
二、短文填空:
1.following   2. best       3.artists    4. Anyone/Everyone   5. peaceful
6.closely     7. growing    8.second   9. being            10. noise
三:阅读理解:
ABDFEC
B6. How to get happiness!           7. money and success
8. on ourselves                             9. toenjoy the simple things in life
10. listen to your favorite music  11. spend time with close friends
12. To be active                             13. To help others
14. Volunteer                                 15. ourselves

评分

参与人数 1牛币 +20 收起 理由
成外龙爸 + 20 很给力!

查看全部评分

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享1 分享淘帖 支持支持1 反对反对
更多的资源共享和互助成长,敬请大家关注壹牛微信公众号: “壹牛升学资源圈”和“壹牛家长圈”。搜索微信公众号“sxquaner”和“www-16jzq-com”添加关注!
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2015-6-10 08:12:34 | 只看该作者
学习了,谢谢
更多的资源共享和互助成长,敬请大家关注壹牛微信公众号: “壹牛升学资源圈”和“壹牛家长圈”。搜索微信公众号“sxquaner”和“www-16jzq-com”添加关注!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2015-6-10 12:10:01 | 只看该作者
好资料,对英语考试非常有益
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2015-6-10 22:01:50 | 只看该作者
这个资料真不错,周末让小孩看看!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

sc_smile 该用户已被删除
5#
发表于 2015-6-11 20:04:53 | 只看该作者
{:soso_e163:}
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2015-6-11 22:37:05 | 只看该作者
好资料,学习了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2015-6-12 08:34:43 | 只看该作者
非常棒的资料,分享了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2015-6-14 11:18:58 | 只看该作者
非常棒的资料,分享了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2015-6-23 19:41:19 来自手机 | 只看该作者
不错,搜藏了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2015-8-18 10:12:14 | 只看该作者
新学期即将开始呀,及时雨哦!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

让社区更精彩

• 办公地址:成都青羊区通惠门路3号锦都1期18楼3号(浦发银行楼上)【地铁2号线通惠门站D出口、地铁4号线宽窄巷子站B出口】
  • 工作时间:周一到周六 10:00-17:00
028-86691808

关注我们

反馈建议:985052335@qq.com
Copyright   ©2016-2022  壹牛家长圈www.16jzq.com  Powered by©Discuz!
  ( 蜀ICP备16021970号-1 )|网站地图 
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表